About the Company:
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile.
The company's brands focus on all stages of the home life cycle: renting, buying, selling, financing and home improvement. Zillow Group is committed to empowering consumers with unparalleled data, inspiration and knowledge around homes, and connecting them with the right local professionals to help. In addition, Zillow Group develops a comprehensive suite of marketing software and technology solutions to help real estate, rental and mortgage professionals maximize business opportunities and connect with millions of consumers.
As a Software Development Engineer at Zillow Group, you will be a member of a team of people who are passionate about our product. Through mentoring from fellow developers you will gain tremendous experience in multiple functional areas, setting the stage for a well-rounded computer science career. Work on real problems and ship your code.
- Work at one of our highly-rated brands, enjoying the best of both worlds between a large company (stability) and a small startup (growth potential and impact)
- Opportunity to own and solve complex problems
- Work with highly accomplished teammates and craft your own path to achieving your career goals
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits - health coverage, gym reimbursements, unlimited discretionary time off, and many more
- Currently working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Graduating in 2019
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience coding on Linux or other Unix OS platform strongly preferred