UKG, Inc. develops and markets human resources and payroll software for workforce management. We provide sophisticated people management technology delivered in the cloud.
Software Engineer-Mulesoft III, UKG, Inc., Weston, Florida
Responsible for implementing data movement elements related to EAI, ETL and Service Orchestration. Will work with architecture and development teams to establish consistent use of integration and orchestration best practices and to ensure that all systems are designed to meet business needs efficiently. Specific duties will include:
• Contribute to data exchange and integration systems tooling and practices definitions and help define and implement best practices for development changes to integration systems.
• Analyze current integrations and devise best practices to implement them on the Mulesoft platform.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to identify need for system integration and build associated technical artifacts.
• Participate in design and development meetings that require design and implementation of integration flows.
• Develop integration and data movement code within Mulesoft toolsets including both Proofs of Concept and Prototypes for other Developers and production ready items.
• Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to development team, enhancing their understanding of integration best practices
• Develop technical specification, designs and architects applications and systems, programs, debugs and tests application and systems.
• Reports progress to senior staff and Managers and serves as a collection point to make sure that junior staff tasks are completed and consolidated into the primary project appropriately.
Position requires either a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science or a closely related field and 6 years of experience as a Mulesoft focused Software Developer or a Master’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science or a closely related field and 4 years of experience as a Mulesoft focused Software Developer. This experience must include 4 years of experience (which can have been gained concurrently with either primary experience requirement above) working with the following: (i) Object Oriented principles, design patterns, service-oriented architecture and Relational and Non-Relational Databases; (ii) Mules ESB, AnyPoint Studio and AnyPoint Platform, Runtime, Mulesoft architecture and Mulesoft Cloud; (iii) Enterprise Integration Patterns and designing, writing and debugging integration flows and CI/CD for Mulesoft applications; (iv) Rabbit, Apache MQ, Munit and Junit; and (v) integration with enterprise systems including specifically Salesforce and SAP in an Agile/Scrum SDLC environment.
Note: This is a telecommuting position working from home. May reside anywhere in the United States.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to Yeiny Acosta, Associate Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations, at email@example.com
See position description.