UKG, Inc. develops and markets human resources and payroll software for workforce management. We provide sophisticated people management technology delivered in the cloud.
Technical Business Analyst, UKG, Inc., Weston, Florida
This a technical position requiring high-level business acumen coupled with the ability to understand the technical context of application program interfaces (APIs), messaging platforms, ESBs, and event driven systems. In this role, you will work closely with our Product, Engineering, and Internal Stakeholder teams to define and refine features for our Integration Platform. This will encompass driving platform level features and capabilities as well as defining end user experience for both technical and non-technical audiences. Specific duties include:
• Research, elicit, and synthesize business and architectural requirements into feature requirements using feedback from technical and business stakeholders.
• Create detailed functional designs and process flows, using Agile methodologies and tools.
• Perform story writing and validation including conditions of satisfaction.
• Coordinate with the Product Manager to prioritize requirements and lead the design of product functionality.
• Work closely with Engineers to drive feature development and ensure the product is being built to specifications.
• Own the delivery of features and capabilities throughout the development process.
• Participate in user meetings to gain understanding of customer processes, ideas, and issues.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a closely-related field and 5 years of experience as a Systems Analyst working on enterprise-level applications. Must also have 3 years of experience (which can have been gained concurrently with the primary experience requirement above) working with the following:
Agile software development practices, such as Kanban or Scrum combined with working knowledge and/or expertise with Agile Project Management tools Jira, Aha or Github.
Analysis of the technical context of APIs, messaging platforms, ESBs and event driven systems.
Platform development programming, using the MuleSoft integration platform.
Integration platform development programming using B2B integration platforms including Informatica, Cleo, MuleSoft and/or Boomi.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to Yeiny Acosta, TA Operations Program Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org