UKG, Inc. develops and markets human resources and payroll software for workforce management. We provide sophisticated people management technology delivered in the cloud.
Tech Lead I, UKG, Inc., Weston, Florida
● Lead software design, development and implementation projects with respect to the Mulesoft integration platform product suite
● Work with Business Analysts, Project Manager, Product Manager and other stakeholders to understand the product vision and feature requirements and help the team establish a technical approach to delivering features that is in line with architectural norms and best practices
● Foster adoption of architectural direction established in conjunction with the architecture team
● Participate with architects and peer tech leads to enhance functionality, performance, scalability, stability, reliability, usability, security, and other quality criteria across the organization
● Combine deep technical expertise with refined communication skills so as to regularly converse with a wide range of our users and stakeholders
● Lead technical initiatives within development teams and across other technical areas
● Participate in Architecture Reviews for technology decisions
● Mentor other developers on the team, fostering an environment of continued learning and improvement
● Empower the team to deliver quality software in a timely manner and continuously improve the development process
● Promote innovation and keep teams abreast of industry trend
● Prototype solutions, technologies and frameworks
● Either a Master’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science or a closely related field and 5 years of experience as a Mulesoft-focused Software Developer or a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science or a closely related field and 7 years of experience as a Mulesoft-focused Software Developer.
● 5 years of experience (which can have been gained concurrently with either experience requirement above) with the following: (i) the Mulesoft platform including Mulesoft Cloud and onprem; (ii) working with web technologies using REST and SOAP; (iii) working with relational databases, RabbitMQ, Splunk monitoring and logging tools, continuous integration and delivery, microservices architecture using Springboot and agile development methodology; and (iv) working with Java / J2EE software development and Salesforce integrations using Mulesoft.
● 2 years of experience (which can have been gained concurrently with the other experience requirements listed) with the following: (i) writing and implementing automated unit, system and integration tests; and (ii) serving as a tech lead for a Mulesoft development team.
● Must be a self-motivated, positive team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested applicants should submit their resume to Yeiny Acosta, TA Operations Program Lead, at email@example.com
See Position Description