UKG, Inc. develops and markets human resources and payroll software for workforce management. We provide sophisticated people management technology delivered in the cloud.
Systems Analyst III, UKG, Inc., Weston, Florida
Will work as a member of the ServiceNow Team with responsibility for the design and development and maintenance of new features and functionality on the ServiceNow Platform.
Position requires a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field and 5 years of experience as a ServiceNow focused Software Engineer. Must also have 5 years of experience, which can have been gained concurrently with the primary experience requirement above) with the following:
· ServiceNow CMDB Administration, Performance Analytics and Reporting;
· ITSM and ITAM (Asset Management);
· The application of ServiceNow in a cloud-based technology platform.
Primary/essential duties and responsibilities include:
· Implement and enhance ServiceNow platform and modules per business requirements.
· Gather and document user and process requirements, functional requirements and develop technical requirements and specifications.
· Customize ServiceNow applications, facilitate the rollout of new applications and modules and configure UI and Workflow.
· Work on development, configuration and workflow administration to support business processes in the platform.
· Participate in unit testing, ATF scripts, and installation of new modules, releases and version upgrades.
· Work with key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions, including ODBC, REST, SOAP, LDAP, SSL, etc.
· Perform assessments and listen to internal customers to understand and anticipate their business needs and determine their priorities in the context of the overall enterprise and strategy.
· Participate in ongoing production and end-user support and ensure a reliable and reproducible production environment for ServiceNow applications.
· Collaborate with the ServiceNow Team to complete a backlog of activities on the ServiceNow platform and execute on the strategic roadmap.
· Assist with being a Tier 2/3 support for ServiceNow system -- provide day to day operational support and maintenance.
· Provide technical analysis of problems while working toward solutions to technical issues.