UKG, Inc. develops and markets human resources and payroll software for workforce management. We provide sophisticated people management technology delivered in the cloud.
Software Engineer III, UKG, Inc., Weston, Florida
Will work on a highly innovative engineering team (Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Platform Leads/Architects) that develops and incubates new ideas and initiatives for Ultimate’s UltiPro Recruiting software. Duties include leading the development of new features and implementations of new technologies and frameworks for the UltiPro Recruiting product, presenting and explaining technical concepts to a wide variety of stakeholders and end-users, mentoring other software engineers on the team to help them grow their technical and non-technical knowledge, delivering quality software in a timely manner and continuously improving the development process, and promoting innovation and keeping the team up-to-date on the latest and greatest industry trends.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field and 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer developing enterprise applications. Must also have 3 years of experience (which can have been gained concurrently with the primary experience requirement above) working with the following:
– Java best practices, Cloud based Software-as-a-Service applications and microservices architecture in an Agile software development environment;
– Web technologies utilizing CQRS and REST architecture, Spring frameworks, RabbitMQ, Kafka and writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests;
– Identity and Access Management including customizing ForgeRock Identity products including specifically OpenIDM, OpenAM, OpenDJ;
– Relational and nonrelational databases including MYSQL, MongoDB; and
– Docker, Kubernetes and public cloud deployment platforms, Angular, Groovy, and NodeJS.
This is a telecommuting position working from home. May reside anywhere in the United States.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to Yeiny Acosta, TA Operations Program Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org
See Position Description