About the Company:
We are your digital partners.
We help businesses improve processes and experiences through technology
TECKpert is a digital agency providing design, development, marketing, and cloud solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises, non-profits, and governmental organizations. We create digital strategies and build innovative platforms by leveraging technology to improve processes and grow our clients’ digital presence. Our clients span multiple industries from healthcare to finance, government, legal, and real estate. We are your digital partners.
We’re looking for a backend developer to join our team developing real estate technology at TECKpert. Our main project, RealDash, is establishing itself in the CRE industry as leader in deal and marketing automation software (learn more at https://realdash.com). As part of our team, you’ll be building out and expanding our API, data layer, and cloud based services.
If you’re up to challenges and motivated to create something unique and new everyday, then this opportunity may be for you.
- Lead backend API development in CRE/Real Estate tech projects.
- Reviewing requirements and specifications.
- Participate in internal team meetings and SCRUM.
- Interface with external stakeholders.
- Participate in technical planning and design and ongoing internal project management.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in web and software development.
- Demonstrate experience and proficiency with Zend and PHP.
- Demonstrate proficiency building applications using MVC.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying and supporting LAMP solutions.
- Experience designing and building APIs.
- Proficiency with Java, PHP.
- Proficiency with real-time messaging and SQL.
- Proficiency with AWS.
- Strong knowledge of scalable server and database architecture.
- Experience with marketing automation software.
- Familiarity with deployment automation tools and source control.
- Be able to provide examples of applications built on open source and/or commercial frameworks and content management systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members.
- Flexible hours and work-at-home opportunities.
- Competitive pay.
- 10 vacation days, 9 paid holidays per year, 4 personal/sick days per year.
- Based out of our Miami location.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible to work in the US permanently.