About the Company:
Taxfyle is a Series A venture-backed startup based in Miami, FL. We started in 2016 on a mission to bring the accounting industry into the 21st century. We started as a two-sided marketplace connecting consumers to accounting professionals. We have since evolved to providing outsourcing services to accounting firms so they can tap into our network of professionals without having to worry about recruiting and training new staffers for their seasonal demands. Our system is powered by a very powerful and robust work routing engine that we have also started selling as a SaaS product for larger firms that want to use it as an internal work management platform.
Currently, Taxfyle is looking for a Software Engineering Intern to work closely with our growing development team in a variety of web-related projects. The internship will be a hands-on learning experience demonstrating how features of our application evolve from concept to production environments.
You’ll work directly with our senior engineers to design, architect, develop, and test the features you’ll be working for towards implementation. You’ll be fully immersed in one of the fastest growing startups in Miami also gaining an understanding of startup culture, product, design, and technology.
- Assist the engineering team to plan, build, and test applications and features.
- Participate and build application testing procedures alongside the mobile engineering team.
- Independently demonstrate solutions to maintaining and managing mobile functions of the company.
- Must be in pursuit of or possess a degree or certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering.
- Must be enrolled in a certification or degree program requiring completion of internship related to this opportunity.
- Must be self-motivated, have a strong team orientation, learn quickly and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work with a wide spectrum of consumer-facing technologies.
- Passion for consumer software development.
- Must enjoy technical troubleshooting and exploration.
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, and enthusiastic.
- Strong desire and willingness to learn.