About the Company:
Cruise and Hospitality experience design
Spark Cooperative is an innovation consultancy specializing in strategic new product development. We work with cruise and hospitality partners to introduce game-changing products, services and brands that engage customers.
Our technology division, Spark Labs, is in charge of developing software to help provide the best experience for our customers. We have launched applications that are used to plan and operationalize whole entertainment offerings at major cruise lines and hospitality brands, some of them supporting ship crew in their day-to-day operations.
We are a quickly growing local startup, and we offer a flexible schedule and the possibility to join a team that really cares about technology and people. You’ll work on interesting problems, write production-level code (our software is used by top cruise lines, and it’s deployed on ships sailing the world!) and learn from experienced developers.
- Write tests and documentation
- Talk to stakeholders to collect requirements.
- Collaborate in the software architecture and design process.
- Find and resolve functional bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Good programming fundamentals
- Knowledge about TypeScript and React is a plus