About the Company:
South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union
South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union offers challenging career opportunities and great benefits. A majority of our staff began on the Teller line where they learned our high standards of member service and progressed to other areas of the Credit Union.
Most positions require the following:
- Skills tests
- Good communication skills
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Credit history, Education and Criminal Background will be checked and must meet our standards of excellence for employment consideration
We offer the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday
- Paid Sick and Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement/401K with matching contributions
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement for Undergraduate and Graduate courses
- Various Incentive Programs
- Career opportunities
Supports the Credit Union staff by answering questions and resolving problems relating to PC/LAN/WAN usage and other technology equipment. Utilize problem-solving skills and troubleshoot either in person or remotely to ensure that equipment is functioning properly. In addition, directly supports the IT department by installing hardware and software as directed by their supervisor and performing inventory on hardware and assets. Must work well in a team environment.
- Responds to helpdesk/technical support requests and provides end-user support.
- Assist PC/LAN/WAN users with questions /problems and provide solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with workstations and peripherals such as printers, scanners, monitors, IP phones, keyboard/mouse, etc., either remotely or on site at individual credit union locations.
- Configure & deploy computers.
- Install hardware and software as instructed by Supervisor.
- Perform inventory of IT related hardware and assets.
- Escalate unresolved technical issues to the next level of support.
- Work according to established IT standards.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years of working with computers in a business setting. IT Certificates are a plus.
- Knowledgeable working with and repairing computers and other peripherals. Know how to install and configure software.
- Strong customer service skills are required. Must possess the ability to deal with a wide variety of people and explain technical issues to non-technical people.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills are required.