A 30-year-old promotional products company has identified a major pain point for companies in our industry and has identified a potential software solution that could alleviate these issues. One of Sharp Marketing’s principals, Nestor Villalobos is also a part time adjunct professor of business at FIU and will be the main point of contact for this project.
Sharp Marketing is seeking a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for the creation of a Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) solution that will be used for companies in our industry. The software is meant for a B2B audience and is related to the collection and management of tax certificates.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in HTML 5, CSS, WordPress, Database Management and have solid knowledge in programming applications. You will also need to be able to meet strict milestone deliverables that will be mutually agreed upon the beginning of the project.
This will be a part-time project that may be completed from home. One-a-week in-person progress meetings will be required.
· Website and software application development.
· Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
· Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
· Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and correcting them.
· Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with multiple browsers, devices, or operating systems.
· Must be willing to sign NDA & Non-Compete Agreements
· Completed or pursuing a degree in web development or related field
· Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
· Proficient in My SQL
· Solid ability in both written and verbal communication
· Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
· Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
· High degree of self-management and independent judgment