About the Company:
Restaurant Brands International
Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world’s largest quick service restaurant companies with approximately $32 billion in annual system-wide sales and 27,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world’s most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 45 years.
Restaurant Brands International Inc. (“RBI”) is one of the world’s largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $30 billion in system-wide sales and over 25,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world’s most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®.
As a Software Engineer at RBI working on our franchisee facing application platform, you will develop the end-to-end franchisee facing mobile applications, which serve all three brands global franchisees and restaurant operators. You will work closely with your scrum teams to define solutions for our developing business needs and oversee the completion of key initiatives.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree – ideally in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Modeling, Data Mining, Computer Programming, Software Engineering, Data Science, Business Analytics, or a similar technical field of study
- Ability to independently define technical solutions from business requirements
- Strong communication skills and drive to mentor team members
- Experience with profiling and performance tuning of large React applications
- Knowledge of Dart and Flutter
- Experience with Java backend development framework Spring Boot
- Help define frontend architecture and best practices for RBI B2B applications
- Develop cross-platform Flutter applications in Dart
- Work with a scrum team to deliver new product features