About the Company:
Perry Ellis International is a leading designer, distributor and licensor of apparel and accessories for men and women. The company owns or licenses a portfolio featuring some the leading names in fashion. These include Perry Ellis®, Savane®, Jantzen®, Original Penguin® by Munsingwear®, Cubavera®, Laundry by Shelli Segal®, Callaway® Golf Apparel, Jack Nicklaus®, GrandSlam® and Nike® Swim. For more than 50 years, PEI has stood at the forefront of fashion, initiating changes and trends that have set the industry standard. Transformation. We wear it well.
Serve as the first point of contact for providing extensive first level technical support for hardware and software issues to internal customers. Performs incident taking, tracking, routing and resolution.
- Answer calls to the Help Desk line and effectively log these calls into the Incident Management software to ensure that all vital information is captured.
- Provide first level support via phone or by using remote support tools for all calls as needed.
- Attempt to resolve all incidents on first call if possible and document resolutions into the Incident Management software.
- Remotely troubleshoot issues related to desktops, laptops, peripherals, software and business applications.
- Walk users through accomplishing common technical tasks
- Route calls and incidents to other support personnel as needed in order to address user requests and to resolve problem issues.
- Follow up on calls and incidents that are assigned to other support personnel in order to ensure timely and appropriate resolution
- Involve third party support personnel as needed in order to resolve problem issues.
- Notify the User Community when Production outages occur.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related business area is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Two years of experience at a Help Desk or in a technical troubleshooting role
- Must be responsible, reliable, and disciplined
- Be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong customer service, organization and technical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment with great attention to detail
- Quick learner
- A+ and/or MCDST are a plus