About the Company:
Moss School of Construction, Infrastructure, and Sustainability
One of nation's leader in construction education and research
Greetings! Welcome to the Moss School of Construction, Infrastructure and Sustainability at Florida International University. The school is committed to excel as the preeminent center for advancement and dissemination of construction knowledge. Our motivated students, highly qualified faculty, and dedicated alumni work together to make the program one of the finest in the country. Our undergraduate students get hands on training and high-class instructions in all areas of construction. Graduate students take courses in advanced topics in construction and get involved in research with the faculty members. Both groups enjoy excellent employment opportunities by being in South Florida – one of the busiest geographic regions in construction in the country.
We are seeking a student web developer who would help design and develop web applications that address the unique challenges of the architectural, engineering, and construction industry. If you are creative, detailed-oriented, and passionate about building applications that could change the industry, you should join us. The chosen candidate will work with a small team of faculty and student to transform the state-of-the-art research into prototype applications.
Work with students, faculty, and industry partners in construction to design, build, and maintain web applications.
- Undergraduate or graduate student in computer science or related major
- Have solid knowledge of Database and SQL
- Have a good sense of design aesthetics, including element arrangements, and the use of design tools like Photoshop
- Ability to take initiative and be a fast learner.
- Capable of organizing and prioritizing work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Experience of building user interfaces for websites and/or applications is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps is a plus