About the Company:
At GoToITSolutions we are a consulting firm based in South Florida with more than 30 years of experience building custom software for small to medium-sized companies, we are focused mostly in the U.S. market, with numerous implementations and customization for different groups.
While our focus has been mostly in Warehousing and Manufacturing, at GoToITSolutions, we have worked with service industries also, such as Construction and Logistics (Trucking). By using Lean Six Sigma Methodologies, we focus on increasing productivity, efficiency, accuracy and visibility to companies that want to go to the next level.
Working primarily with QuickBooks and All Orders by NumberCruncher, and based on broad industry experience, our team can get into any company and implement an efficient and functional system for Inventory Control, Accounting, Point of Sale, and Manufacturing in a matter of days. At GoToItSolutions we can automate many tasks within the company, therefore increasing productivity and efficiency.
As a Software Developer for GoToITSolutions, you will play a key role in developing and maintaining existing applications and designing and building new functionality. In this hardworking, agile, and friendly team, you will have the chance to develop your technical skills with a wide range of technologies and business skills with close collaboration with clients and team members.
Part-time or full-time positions with flexible schedules available. Currently all positions are remote due to Covid-19. Business is located in South Florida.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work remotely in these times of COVID-19.
- Direct collaboration with clients and partners.
- A continued learning environment that includes working with new technology and innovation.
- Supportive workplace with direct mentorship relationships with experienced software developers.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid Holidays.
- Monday-Friday schedule.
- Positive attitude under pressure, and honest about depth of technical knowledge
- Good troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases (such as SQL, PostgreSQL, or MySQL), T-SQL and advanced querying.
- Must be a quick learner not afraid to learn new tools.
- Position is open to new and soon to be graduates, or anyone who meets above qualifications.
- Active throughout entire software development process, from gathering requirements from clients to development, production, refinements, and support.
- Create reports, tools, and build upon an existing custom library.
- Debug and fix custom processes for clients and offer solutions.