Gensco® Pharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on research, development and marketing of transdermal prescription products. As an innovator of pharmaceutical products, Gensco® Pharma currently manufactures non-narcotic transdermal analgesic gels utilizing our patented drug delivery solutions. Gensco® Pharma’s airless, closed-system, metered dose technology, MDose™, dispenses the exact amount of medication per application, yielding maximized results and minimized side effects. As a healthcare partner, Gensco® is in continual pursuit of novel and effective therapies designed to improve health.
Gensco® Pharma is currently looking to hire a paid intern to work out of our Doral, FL office location.
1. The IT Intern will provide assistance to restructure company’s data management
2. Monitor, resolve and escalate, if applicable, the inquiries regarding technical issues, installation and configuration; troubleshooting when needed.
3. Stay abreast of the latest product, industry, technology advances through continuous education
4. Participate in weekly/monthly meetings as assigned by management
5. Perform other duties or tasks as assigned by management
*Must be able to work a minimum of ten (10) hours a week
· Must be enrolled as junior, senior, or graduate student in: information technology, computer science, software development, Internet of Things, computer engineering, management information science, health informatics, or related degree
· CompTIA certifications/in-progress certification preferred
· Advanced proficiency Microsoft Office
· Ability to apply theory into practice
· Ability to anticipate the need for proactive communication and planning at all levels
· Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
Gensco® Pharma is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, nor allow any employee, customer, contractor, vendor or visitor to discriminate, against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status (including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans), protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.