HRIS Support Associate
Website Florida International University - Division of Human Resources
We are a leading urban public research university that focuses its mission on student success and leadership opportunities at a local and global level. Our students are at the focal point of our institution. They have high expectations both for themselves and for our community. FIU serves as a 24/7, 365 solutions center with a sense of inclusivity, respect and optimism.
Much of our successes come from the extraordinary faculty and staff that make our institution Worlds Ahead. FIU’s employment path will open your reality to new ideas, cultures, languages, relationships, and opportunities. We are continuously finding innovative ways to provide a high-quality experience for our Panthers. As the gateway to the Americas, FIU serves as a catalyst for the future of higher education.
We are an anchor institution and a beacon of hope and opportunity for our community. FIU is dedicated to learning, research, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship, so that our graduates are equipped to succeed in a global market.
We look forward to working with you. Go Panthers!
HRIS Support Associate provides front line technical support to the Division of Human Resources by performing routine website maintenance, assists with the management of the Division’s SharePoint sites and troubleshoots hardware and software functionality issues.Qualifications:
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma and three (3) years of experience, or Bachelor's degree and one (1) year of experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SQL
Understanding of database structure and functionality
- Knowledge of advanced features in Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
If you feel you meet all the qualifications, please feel free to submit your application by visiting the following link: https://hr.fiu.edu/careers/
Job Opening ID: 527200
Business Unit: HUMAN RESOURCES
- Collaborates, consults and finds solutions with users to develop further the automation based on user needs and business practices.
- Prototypes, implements, and updates web pages. Works with other departments within the Division to develop website concepts and content.
- Provides technical support of web pages and assures that pages are referenced in the major search engines.
- Conducts tests of all system updates and upgrades for accuracy and correctness and provides guidance to users in the operation of standard hardware and software resources.
- Troubleshoots issues with existing or developed systems, and works with the appropriate resources to resolve them.
- Resolves concerns with software functionality; and resolves technical and complex system concerns.
Develops, implements, and monitors appropriate quality measurement mechanisms for desktop applications operation and support.
- Provides front line technical support to the Division of Human Resources.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://hr.fiu.edu/careers/ →