About the Company:
FIU - Center for Children and Families
The Center for Children and Families, a University interdisciplinary center at Florida International University (FIU), has 37 faculty associates and more than 100 trainees in masters, doctoral, and professional programs across three colleges four colleges (Arts, Sciences & Education, Medicine, and Public Health,) who study child and adolescent mental health and typical development. The CCF has a tripartite mission that includes research, education, and service and it operates a world-renowned, multi-disciplinary clinic where state of the art, evidence-based treatments are offered to children and families from birth through high school. We offer both group and individual services for a variety of mental health conditions, including ADHD, anxiety, autism, and depression. National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other grant funding to the CCF exceeds $14 million annually.
Media Systems Administrator needed to convert and transfer CCF videos into Haivision.
- Convert & transfer existing CCF videos into Haivision
- Provides training to staff as needed
- Ensures proper server and data backups are completed
- Write and maintain bash/python scripts
- Perform Linux system updates
- Help administer video hosting platform
- Individual working on or just completing an undergrad degree in computer science or IT.
- Preference: RHCE or RHCSA Certification