About the Company:
FIU - Center for Children and Families
The Center for Children and Families, a University interdisciplinary center at Florida International University (FIU), has 37 faculty associates and more than 100 trainees in masters, doctoral, and professional programs across three colleges four colleges (Arts, Sciences & Education, Medicine, and Public Health,) who study child and adolescent mental health and typical development. The CCF has a tripartite mission that includes research, education, and service and it operates a world-renowned, multi-disciplinary clinic where state of the art, evidence-based treatments are offered to children and families from birth through high school. We offer both group and individual services for a variety of mental health conditions, including ADHD, anxiety, autism, and depression. National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other grant funding to the CCF exceeds $14 million annually.
This position will assist the CCF Data Manager in the management of data services users and other administrative tasks related to users’ access control policies and procedures. He/she will also serve as the general receptionist to the AHC-4 offices, answering phone calls, provides day to day management of general office operations. Provides back up in other buildings are needed.
• Assist the CCF Data Manager in the management of data services users and other administrative tasks related to users’ access control policies and procedures.
• Responsible for managing all new user account set ups, password resets and account deactivation.
• Respond to all the phone calls and emails to support data services’ users.
• Provide data entry support for the CCF Data Services Access Control System as well as for all the CCF Information Systems as needed.
• Participates in training to acquire an adequate level of knowledge of REDCap system.
• Serve as the general receptionist to the AHC-4 offices, answering phone calls, provides day to day management of general office operations. Provides back up in other buildings are needed.
• One year of experience in computer-related field, preferably with user management responsibilities
• A high level of professionalism, honesty and integrity
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Highly organized and attention to detail a must.
• Solid interpersonal and communications skills.
• Focus on providing exceptional customer service.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite including MS Outlook
• Experience with REDCap system and Microsoft SharePoint preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience in a professional environment