We match early professionals with the right continuing education and network for their careers. 80% of businesses say the emerging workforce is not prepared and over 55% of recent grads claim the right online education can be confusing, discouraging, and expensive. Endevr is a platform built by emerging professionals for emerging professionals. Our team of experts brings 50+ years of experience in EdTech, the future of work, and SaaS.
Lead Software Engineer – Fort Lauderdale/Miami, FL (Remote U.S.-based)
Do you want to revolutionize the future of work and education?
Are you someone who…
- Likes to set the technical direction of a software product
- Enjoys and thrives from working remotely
- Is technically curious and explores new tech because you love it
- Wants a slice of a growing equity pie
- Understands the education-to-work system is broken and want to fix it
Endevr is looking to hire a skilled, ambitious, and experienced software engineer with a long-term vision of success. Work with an emerging EdTech startup alongside our Cofounder/Senior Product Manager, Product Advisor, and Cofounder/CEO. Endevr is bootstrapped with a growing user base throughout the U.S. and U.K.
This is an executive role initially compensated with common equity. Chance to be Cofounder. Full-time salary with benefits is contingent on closing seed round (in process). Starting salary range: $85K-$100K.
Please submit your CV/Resume (including a one-minute intro video is encouraged) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proficient in PostgreSQL
- Proficient in CodeIgniter and/or Laravel frameworks
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (EC2, Load Balancers, RDS)
- Previous experience at a tech startup or fast-growing tech business
- Candidates must be U.S.-based; remote [partially or fully remote] employment is allowed
- Associates//Bachelors preferred, or comparable industry certification and experience
This lead role will control the majority of overall software development, including maintaining bugs, breaks, testing, and minimizing downtime on our web app/website. You will handle the development of our backend (PHP/CodeIgniter), and if fullstack, also front end (HTML/CSS/JS). This role is responsible for managing our GIT (GitHub), server maintenance (AWS EC2, Load Balancer, RDS), and database architecture (PostgreSQL). You will lead our offshore dev team and as we build our North American development team, you will provide technical leadership to the new in-house team.