About the Company:
Empowering Emerging Talent in Tech.
Endevr is a socially-interactive online marketplace matching emerging professionals in tech with the best-suited online education. Grow your network, save time/money, and elevate your career. Think of us as unbundling LinkedIn for young professionals in tech.
Originally produced from the mind of a student, Endevr is a platform built by emerging professionals for emerging professionals. We focus on the rapid growth of technology adoption, providing a diverse and inclusive ecosystem that is democratizing opportunities in tech.
Endevr launched in late 2020 in light of needs accelerated by the pandemic. From semi-successful betas in the K12 and Higher Education sectors, our team decided to expand the platform to serve all emerging professionals. We recognized the need for qualified emerging talent and leaders in tech, the growth of remote opportunities, and a world that needs diversity and inclusion.
We launched our product in March, with plans to roll out mobile applications by EOY. Active and expanding in South Florida, our team anticipates growth in other cities such as Austin and New York.
Endevr is in search of a technical lead developer to join our growing startup. This role will be working alongside our Founder/CEO in maintaining and expanding the current product. This lead dev role will be taking over the majority of all programming (currently only web-based), as well as strategizing a plan for mobile applications. The pay structure is different than a typical corporate job–please contact/apply to discuss the details of this.
Our office is currently in Bonita Springs, FL however the plan is to move to Miami by January 2022.
Our current stack is listed below, however, we don't necessarily require you to be heavily experienced in all of the technologies. We are open to exploring new technologies.
The true skills required include:
- Clear communication and vision-articulation skills
- Leadership skills yet coachable
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Schedule/time management skills
- Ability to commit and deliver
Experience with startups in the past is a plus.
- Maintain current WordPress and native software (currently on CodeIgniter/PHP).
- Backend, database, server/deployment are all priorities, and front-end capability is preferred.
- Manage contracted development team in India, only when they're needed.
- Lead programming development of our web product and strategize/develop mobile (iOS is the priority).
- Work with CEO in developing the roadmap for future iterations/features, etc.
- Work with a designer in implementing high-quality designs.