Data Integrator Corp (DI) is a promising company specializing in database management within the Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS).
DI requires a Junior Programmer to join the current software development team.
The Junior Programmer is a person eager for the opportunity to apply programming skills in a fast-paced business environment. We envision this candidate as having the ability to learn quickly, with the desire to grow alongside the organization.
• Writing code, creating graphical user interfaces, and assisting in implementation of database structure that will support our existing web-based software applications.
• Application testing and systems documentation.
• Work with customers in order to maintain implemented software.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 0-2 year experience
· Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
· Strong understanding of Relational Databases
· Understanding of Web Applications (IIS, ASP.NET)
· Data manipulation through SQL Queries
· Software coding using C# and .NET Framework, as well as Java Script
· Effective communication skills
· Team player