Founded in 2015, Daasly is a consulting firm based in Miami, FL. We focus on data strategy consulting and government contracting.
We are seeking an Entry Level SQL Developer to become part of our team! You will train directly with the company co-founders who have nearly a decade of experience in their field.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Design and construct relational databases
- Research new technologies and develop proofs of concept
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Previous education in database architecture, development, or other related fields
- Experience with databases, such as MySQL, SQL Server, AWS Redshift, Google Cloud Big Query
- Experience with BI tools such as Domo, Tableau, QlikView or Power BI
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving environment
- As the third employee, this is an incredibly impactful role in the organization
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
- Our team is collaborative, creative and enthusiastic
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work
- We have a fun office environment with many perks
We're an equal opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applications from veterans and military spouses.