About the Company:
At Clutch Prep, we believe learning science and math courses shouldn’t be as hard as it’s made out to be, and we’re on a mission to provide students with super engaging content that is personalized to what they’re learning in their textbooks and in class. You’ll be working to develop awesome physics curriculum on an exciting online platform that’s already helping thousands of students across the country!
At Clutch, delivering amazing explanations is our core. We’re a game-changing education technology startup (started at FIU!) providing quality, relevant video-based lessons to students. We’re looking for a small team of academic assistants to help produce the best academic content for our users.
We’re looking for a passionate individual with a deep knowledge of physics who can make our course the best in the world by recording academic videos, solving problems for students all over the world.
Who are you?
- Physics Guru: Physics and Calculus were some of your best/favorite subjects in college, and you occasionally still see Free-Body Diagrams in your sleep. You’ve seen or taught everything from Kinematics to Simple Harmonic Motion to Magnetic Fields, and you’re familiar with common problem types in these topics.
- Helpful: You naturally loved helping out friends and classmates with homework questions.
- Good Student: You’ve always gotten good grades, and you’re motivated to helping others improve theirs.
- This position requires recording academic videos for students all over the country. You will be expected to produce videos similar in style and expertise as This Sample Practice Problem (please watch!), so hopefully you’re not camera-shy.
- You’ll be creating awesome text solutions for student homework questions, so you should be an organized problem-solver with good handwriting.
- Previous experience tutoring college-level Physics courses
- Excellent performance in Physics and Math courses