Cisneros is a global enterprise focused on media & entertainment, digital advertising solutions, real estate and social leadership. Conceived in 1929 by Diego Cisneros with a vision to impact the world we live in, Cisneros has come to achieve growth and success by continuing to push boundaries and reach new frontiers.
As agents of change, we believe in innovation. We strive for greatness through optimism and a continued effort to maintain our corporate legacy.
The IT Support Specialist’s role is to support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals connected to a Windows network.
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required
1. Basic technical knowledge of networks and PC hardware, including Windows operating systems.
2. Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
3. Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
4. Self motivated and directed.
5. Keen attention to detail.
6. Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
7. Must have a valid DL and car (employee will be driving to different locations).
8. Strong customer-service orientation.
9. Bilingual (English and Spanish).