Through education, research, care, treatment, and support services, Care Resource improves upon the health and overall quality of life of our diverse South Florida communities in need.
The Data Analysis Associate II is responsible for compiling, validating, managing and analyzing data that is used to build various reports for support staff, departmental managers and health center leadership. This position is also responsible for creating, compiling, and improving recurring and ad-hoc reports from the various systems of the Health Center, as well as training internal customers on data/reporting requirements.
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Other.
Masters or better in Computer Science.
3 years: At least three (3) years of experience in data analysis, querying databases, data visualization, and reporting. Computer knowledge should include knowledge of Microsoft applications; Intermediate SQL knowledge and SSRS report building/deployment required; SSIS experience is a plus . Advanced experience with Pivots and Vlookup in Excel required. Knowledge of relational database structure and reporting systems is required.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Compile data from various systems & perform quantitative/qualitative data analysis for internal/external requests.
• Compile, audit, validate, and submit Quarterly and/or Annual requests of the Finance Department for cost reporting, payor mix, client count, visits count, and other data as requested for audits and funding requirements.
• Generates quality control reports for reliability and validity checks of data entered into the Health Center’s systems.
• Develops processes to monitor, assess, and provide assistance to end users to ensure uniform procedures for data entry; identify reporting needs and define report specifications.
• Responsible for generating complex or advanced reports from the multiple Health Center’s systems, including legacy systems (eCW, Intergy, Dentrix).
• Training of DAC Team members on methodologies, tools, logic, and algorithms for report compilation from multiple systems; includes basic training on SQL queries and advanced Excel skills.
• Serves as liaison between DAC Team members and internal health center departments, as well as funding agencies or other external agencies for data/report submissions.
• Leads data clean-up efforts, monitoring of accuracy, and quality of data in internal/external databases including NextGen, Provide, Carisk, and HRSA or DOH databases such as UDS/EHB and Florida Shots.
• Provides reports, data analysis, and recommendations to health center Department Managers and Directors to help guide business decisions.
• Assists DAC Team members as needed in preparing recurring agency statistics/indicator reports for Board of Directors, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), monthly Clinical Measures Provider Scorecards, and others.
• Supports the Data Analysis Manager and other parties responsible for yearly UDS submissions in the Health Center’s annual UDS reporting by troubleshooting technical issues of UDS clinical application and additional data mining the compilation, audit, and submission of health center’s Annual UDS reporting.
• Analyze systems/data quality, obtain approval, and implement changes to enhance and improve reporting.
• Develops and maintains data entry, data reporting, data sharing, data security, and data breach policies. Includes documentation on procedures for generating intermediate or semi-complex reports.
• Participates in department staff meetings and company developmental activities as requested/required.
• Other duties as assigned by DAC Manager and leadership.
Culture of Service: 3 C’s
• Greets internal or external customers (i.e. patient, client, staff, vendor) with courtesy, making eye contact, responding with a proper tone and nonverbal language.
• Listens to the internal or external customer (i.e. patient, client, staff, vendor) attentively, reassuring and understanding of the request and providing appropriate options or resolutions.
• Provides services required by following established protocols and when needed, procure additional help to answer questions to ensure appropriate services are delivered
• Takes initiative and anticipates internal or external customer needs by engaging them in the process and following up as needed
• Prioritize internal or external customer (i.e. patient, client, staff, vendor) requests to ensure the prompt and effective response is provided
Ensures proper handwashing according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
Understands and appropriately acts upon the assigned role in Emergency Code System.
Understands and performs assigned roles in the organization’s Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP).
Participates in health center developmental activities as requested.
Other duties as assigned.