About the Company:
BrightGauge is a business intelligence platform focused on the IT Service Provider and MSP industry. Using our SaaS (Software as a Service) platform, Service Providers can generate customizable performance reports, dashboards and goal lists based on their own unique datasources. No more logging in and out, toggling windows or juggling multiple platforms - BrightGauge eliminates the data silo so users can save precious time and energy.
Now that you understand our product, it’s important to also understand our office environment. We’re not the type of company to dictate a buttoned-up dress code, throw around busy work or put up with overbearing personalities. But we are the type of company where you’ll have hands-on access to the whole team - including the folks who manage our application development, data customization, sales, marketing, and everything in between. You’ll not only play your specific part on our team but we’ll also expect you to contribute to anything that can be improved. No egos here, we’re all learners. From entry level team members to the CEO, anything you want to add will be listened to.
Besides making incredible software, we pride ourselves on being a very close-knit team. We spend a lot of time having fun at weekly happy hours (if you’re 21 or older, of course), team lunches, brewing beer together, visiting food festivals, celebrating with day-long parties, and exploring all that South Florida has to offer. Need more proof? Check us out on Twitter, Insta, Facebook, or YouTube. We love to let loose just as much as we love the incredible platform we build each day.
At some companies, Customer Support is simply a cost center – an obligation to keep on staff so that they can claim to be focused on service. But that’s not the story at BrightGauge. Customers are the lifeblood of our business and as a result, making sure they have the best experience with our product and our team is at the very core of what matters most to us.
Have you worked for a company in the past that didn’t place support high enough on the priority list? Or maybe you’ve experienced the disappointment as a customer who wants a little help and can’t get it? If one of those scenarios sound like you, or you just understand the significance of customer support and you’re ready to turn the tables – then let’s get down to the details!
Here’s What You’ll Accomplish at BrightGauge:
- You’ll be in constant contact with our customers from all over the world assisting them with their support requests and inquiries
- You’ll work with our incredibly smart development team to understand what features are being released so you can properly support our customers
- You’ll be directly involved in the onboarding of new customers, working side by side with our Onboarding Team to ensure a great experience
- You’ll join a passionate team that is focused on two things: #1 building an awesome product and #2 building a great place to work every day
This Should be a List of Things that Describe You:
- You’re a kind, upbeat person who likes working with a team and can show that personality to our customers, even from behind a computer
- You’re a problem solver who can tackle anything thrown their way
- You're agile and experimental, bringing new ideas to the team and moving at a fast pace to hit goals
- You have at least 1 - 2 years experience in customer service and/or providing direct customer support
- You have basic knowledge of MS-SQL and mySQL databases
- You feel comfortable writing and can clearly articulate responses to customer inquiries, as this will be your primary communication method
- You’re comfortable using customer support software like Zendesk to communicate with customers and properly track requests.
Are you ready to join our team and help take our company to the next level?