BlueTech IT Solutions is a local Miami based IT services and support company established 10 years ago. We work with small to mid-sized businesses to provide network design, network security, network reconfiguration and network optimization. We also provide consulting, implementation and configuration of all IT related equipment for optimal and secured business communication and data sharing.
We work with Windows and Mac networks and provide solutions for local, cloud and hybrid cloud networks.
Looking for self motivated and organized support tech for an established IT service and support company. The position will require ability to provide both remote and on site support in a timely manner to solve issues quickly and correctly. Candidate must have good knowledge of Microsoft products (operating systems and Software) as well as other productivity software like Adobe Acrobat, quickbooks, cloud backup software, could synchronization software and general cloud concepts. Must posses general knowledge of SAAS, Cloud applications and storage and Business continuity concepts.
Support tech must present a professional and positive attitude when interacting with all customers. Candidate must be a team player and be able to communicate effectively with other staff to accomplish tasks assigned when needed. BlueTech is willing to train and expand on candidates current knowledge levels as long as person shows motivation and effort to learn.
** This is a part time position requiring 20 – 25 hours of availability a week.
Candidate will be responsible to provide support for IT services company with day to day duties and client needs. Support may be in the form of help desk (remote access or phone) or onsite for customer issues.
Candidate will also assist other techs in group projects and installations when needed.
Candidate will be required to work unsupervised at client locations after training following established procedures and company policy.
Candidate will have to communicate with other team members throughout the day to coordinate jobs and to gather background information and work in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge and experience with all Microsoft Windows products (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2008 through 2016, Microsoft Hyper V)
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Office 2007 through 2016)
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exchange server and Office 365 products (email, apps, security and compliance settings, spam settings etc)
- Working Knowledge of Mac OSX
- Knowledge and experience of mobile device support for Android and iphone
- Knowledge and experience with business class Routers, switches (managed and unmanaged), Gateway devices, modems, and related devices.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud software and SAAS in general
- knowledge of Cloud storage and cloud applications like AWS, Microsoft Azure etc.
- Knowledge of ethernet cabling, fiber cables and network ports
- Candidate must have own transportation methods