About the Company:
Joaki is mobile app design and development company located in the heart of Miami. We love technology and the impact that it can have with the right team in place. Whether our clients are looking to create mobile apps or custom software from scratch, we provide them with a complete service that takes them from idea to product and even further to the management of their actual product.
As a Joaki Software Developer, you will work with development code and data structures in an agile rich environment. You will work on exciting projects alongside our very talented professionals. You’ll be able to gain valuable experience managing your own set of deliverables as well as coming up with out-of-the box solutions to uncommon problems.
- Maintain existing front-end and back-end solutions
- Bring your industry knowledge to the table to improve the performance of applications (speed, storage etc.)
- Suggest, debate, code, test and improve new functionalities (e.g. waitlist, payment, chat etc.)
- Participate/Lead development initiatives for new clients
- Working knowledge of Java and Android Studio or Swift/Objective-C and Xcode.
- Experience in software design, coding, and debugging is required. Experience gained in the classroom and through project application will be considered.
- Experience with or knowledge of software design using OOD (Object Oriented Design).
- Knowledge of the software life cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong drive for excellence and team success.