About the Company:
Adventure Works L.L.C.
See what we're up to: https://www.instagram.com/adventureworks/
Adventure Works creates compelling location-based experience applications, games, and cutting edge custom software products for some of the world's largest companies.
Mobile Application Producer for Location-Based Mobile Applications.
Lead our efforts to deliver outstanding products that work in the real world. You will be our “Chief Delivery Officer” in charge of delivering and demonstrating our products to our clients.
- Learn and understand the capabilities and limitations of the existing application infrastructure (into which our products are placed).
- Direct our design and software development teams to ensure that their efforts are focused on creating products that are feasible and will function reliably and on schedule in production.
- Use your system knowledge to actually design new features/products in certain instances with the assistance of our design team.
- Interact with outside counterparties within the ecosystem to unblock dependencies and conceive workarounds.
- Deliver products on schedule to the client and demonstrate the products working as intended in a production environment.
Must be highly detail oriented and tenacious about anticipating and overcoming challenges within a system and delivering.
Must take ownership of each product from design phase through delivery and make good use of other team members to ensure you will be successful in delivering the product working and on time.
Ability to understand and work well within complex application systems is required. Must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher and pass a background check. Be creative, accountable, a problem solver and an excellent communicator. Must be located in Miami, FL and work on site. Occasional weekend work and some travel will be required.
Engineering background and some familiarity with Unity are helpful but not required.