About the Company:
Post start-up software development company in Deerfield Beach
A little bit about us... We are a healthcare technology company located in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Tellus is a leading provider of mobile care delivery, Electronic Visit Verification (eVV) and claims processing technology designed especially for the Home Health and Long-Term Care Markets. We are proud to be the provider of choice among a variety of states, managed care organizations, and provider agencies. Our comprehensive, cloud-based solutions work to simplify, streamline and quickly and easily verify care delivery tasks and process claim data right at the point of care. That means agencies, caregivers and patients can focus their time and attention on what matters most — improved care delivery with better outcomes, greater efficiency and cost reduction.
Tellus is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company with a unique mobile technology geared toward the Home Health and Long-Term Care markets. We’re looking for smart, hardworking professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team. If you’re an ambitious self-starter looking to make an impact, let’s talk!
We are currently looking for an experienced Full Stack Java Developer with a proven track record. We are a technology provider of digital health platforms, pharmacy, electronic visit verification and long term care. The tools are SaaS-based applications designed to assist clients to leverage mobility. We are a trusted source in the healthcare vertical, with long-standing expertise in the development of large-scale, cloud-based software. Through the use of comprehensive solutions, Tellus assists provider networks and insurers manage risk, costs, and patient engagement and outcomes by providing reliable, secure and ongoing management of digital applications and seamless EHR integrations.
- Collaborate with other senior engineers and management, to achieve optimal application architecture and design
- Develop efficient, secure applications, peer-review code, and document solutions within an Agile software development lifecycle
- Communicate proactively with teammates, infrastructure, security, and quality assurance to continuously improve processes and engineering excellence
- Experience with Web Services, Business-To-Business integrations is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience with Java based applications.
- Strong experience with Spring Boot, MVC and other Spring modules.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Core Java and multithreaded programming.
- Experience with writing Unit tests using JUnit and mocking frameworks.
- Experience with hibernate.
- Experience with JMS and messaging systems.
- Experience with SOAP and Restful web services.
- Skilled in documentation including business logic flows and technical writing
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, Lambda)
- Experience with general database administration.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts).
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably Git, Jenkins/TeamCity, etc).
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development.
- Strong Healthcare Experience is a plus.