About the Company:
Post start-up software development company in Deerfield Beach
A little bit about us... We are a healthcare technology company located in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Tellus is a leading provider of mobile care delivery, Electronic Visit Verification (eVV) and claims processing technology designed especially for the Home Health and Long-Term Care Markets. We are proud to be the provider of choice among a variety of states, managed care organizations, and provider agencies. Our comprehensive, cloud-based solutions work to simplify, streamline and quickly and easily verify care delivery tasks and process claim data right at the point of care. That means agencies, caregivers and patients can focus their time and attention on what matters most — improved care delivery with better outcomes, greater efficiency and cost reduction.
Tellus is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial growth company with a unique mobile technology geared toward the Home Health and Long-Term Care markets. We are a technology provider of digital health platforms, pharmacy, electronic visit verification and long term care. The tools are SaaS-based applications designed to assist clients to leverage mobility. We are a trusted source in the healthcare vertical, with long-standing expertise in the development of large-scale, cloud-based software. Through the use of comprehensive solutions, Tellus assists provider networks and insurers manage risk, costs, and patient engagement and outcomes by providing reliable, secure and ongoing management of digital applications and seamless EHR integrations.
- Manage and configure monitoring and security software
- Manage and configure CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and AWS tools
- Create Scripts to automate various manual tasks such as deploying software or infrastructure.
- Create Cloudformation and Helm declarative templates to assist in the provisioning of AWS and Kubernetes resources respectively.
- Implement Active Directory and local group policies to enforce security requirements and standards
- Patching of Windows and Linux servers
- Perform system maintenance to network devices and servers
- Active Directory administration, management and monitoring
- Configure and administer Linux and Windows operating systems
- Create, update and maintain build and network documentation
- Experience in creating AWS architecture blueprint with VPC, Routing, Security, Zone, Region consideration.
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on cloud
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Build, Deploy, and Manage AWS services (EBS, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team environment, demonstrate leadership skills and follow established business practices and guidelines.
- Manage and design build and deployment pipelines using AWS services
- Maintenance and upgrades of AWS cloud environments
- Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management in an AWS cloud environment
- Work closely with the development team on upcoming features to determine correct infrastructure and related tools.
- Assist the support team with escalated customer issues.
- Experience Administering Linux Servers, Microsoft Server experience a plus
- Experience Administering networks, both Cloud and On-Prem implementations. Hands on experience with Fortinet devices preferred
- Networking and IT Architecture experience a must
- Bash Scripting experience, experience with a higher level Scripting language such as Python , JS, etc. preferred
- 2+ years hands-on experience with AWS Cloud Platform. Solutions Architect or SysOps Certification preferred
- Experience with Docker/Containerized Microservices
- Experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and software. (Jenkins, TeamCity, Drone ,etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, Cloudformation preferred.
- Experience Deploying, maintaining and administering Kubernetes. Experience with the open-source Kubernetes Deployment tool KOPS preferred.
- Experience creating and maintaining Configuration Management Playbooks ( Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, MariaDB , MSSQL, etc. a plus
- Good Communication skills, Onsite required
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience with Active Directory and Office 365 a plus